AUTO AVE Complete Auto Repair has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Ypsilanti, MI.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also AUTO AVE Complete Auto Repair's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets AUTO AVE Complete Auto Repair's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Auto Ave delivers exceptional automotive repair service to me and my family. It's become the go-to place for our vehicles because we appreciate the quality, timeliness and affordability we've experienced there - every single time. Best of all, it's a place that you can trust to accurately diagnose and fix real problems with expert technicians. highly recommend.
Customer Service was amazing. Car was done quickly & with a decent price. Having you car in the shop can be a pain but they kept us updated on everything the entire time.
I took my benz there for a new alternator. Great customer service, really friendly. I HIGHLY recommend.
Great service experience! Easy to schedule an appointment. Service was done quickly. Prices are reasonable. Work is reliable and the staff was trustworthy. They did not try to hard sell any extra services I didn't need; and they were straightforward and honest about the issue with my vehicle. Would definitely recommend.