AUTO AVE Complete Auto Repair has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Ypsilanti, MI.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and AUTO AVE Complete Auto Repair customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Auto Ave delivers exceptional automotive repair service to me and my family. It's become the go-to place for our vehicles because we appreciate the quality, timeliness and affordability we've experienced there - every single time. Best of all, it's a place that you can trust to accurately diagnose and fix real problems with expert technicians. highly recommend.
Customer Service was amazing. Car was done quickly & with a decent price. Having you car in the shop can be a pain but they kept us updated on everything the entire time.
I took my benz there for a new alternator. Great customer service, really friendly. I HIGHLY recommend.
Great service experience! Easy to schedule an appointment. Service was done quickly. Prices are reasonable. Work is reliable and the staff was trustworthy. They did not try to hard sell any extra services I didn't need; and they were straightforward and honest about the issue with my vehicle. Would definitely recommend.